"We are a group of business and sports people who have been blessed by growing up in a nation with arguably the greatest opportunities in the world.
We believe, absolutely, that Australia’s Generation Z have a great future, yet they face intense pressure to engage in an array of destructive influences as they enter their teenage years.
This event will address the desperate need to show them an inspiring alternative. It will be presented to them by some of Australia’s most exciting young speakers and musicians.
Stand Tall-The Event is our vision to show Gen Z a future and a hope.
We expect students will leave the Event with newfound inspiration and skills to live positive, healthy, fulfilling lives and the resolve to Stand Tall and resist the powerful negative influences that surround them in today’s society."
– Nick Farr Jones: Patron and Chairman of the Board
- Nick Farr-Jones AM – Patron and Chairman of the Board
- Angela Farr-Jones – Co-Founder, Associate CEO
- Jeanine Treharne – Co-Founder, CEO
- John Starreveld – Dean of Student Leadership & Outdoor Education, Knox Grammar School
- Pastor Tim Jones
- Peter Taylor
- Michelle Garraway – Treasurer
Honorary Working Committee
- Roslyn Hills – Event Executive Producer
- Rosemaree Knight – PA to CEO
- John Haslam – Marketing
- Peter Taylor – Governance and Finance
- Annette Faulkner – Registrations
- Brad Garraway – Volunteers Liaison, Admin.
- John Starreveld – Camp Co-ordinator and Event Logistics
- Angela Farr-Jones – Relationships Manager